Wednesday, December 26, 2012
my mums chinese rice
Rice ( basmati) 2 mugs
chicken peaces 400g
shrimps ( any size you want) 200g
Mixed frozen wok vegetables 1 pack
cane corn 3 tbls spoon ( if you like)
cabbage 1/2 medium sized ( slice it finely)
Red chili powder 1 tsp
black pepper 1/2 tsp
soya sauce 4 tbls
salt to taste
How to cook:
1. wash the rice and soak for about 3-5 mins
2. In a bowl add salt, red chili powder and shrimps and mix them well. Put 2 tblspn oil in a frying pan/wok pan and fry your shrimps for 2-3 mins and put them aside
3. In a bowl add the chicken , salt, black pepper and mix them together. Add 2 more tblsp oil in the same frying pan/ wok pan and fry your chicken as well and put them aside.
4. in the wok pan add 3 tblsp oil, add chicken, shrimps, frozen wok veges, soya sauce and salt and fry them abit.
5.Add your sliced cabbage and let them cook with low heat for a minute.
6. In a separate cooking pan, boil your rice with salt, 1tbls oil and let it cook to almost done and strain all the water
7. Add the rice in your wok pan and mix it well. Put it in the oven in medium heat ( Cover with foil) for 15-20 mins
8. Then its ready to eat!