Wednesday, September 16, 2015
500g Milk powder
3/4 cup water
Food color ( any of your choice)
1-2 tspn Vanila extract or rose extract
sugar sprinkles for decoration
- Add together water and sugar and let is boil till it starts to be caramelly try not to make it into a too thick caramel
- Reduce the heat to very low
- Add butter and stir it while the butter melts away
- Immidiately when all the butter have melted add color and vanila/ rose extract
- Start adding milk powder gradually and stir as much as you can to avoid uncooked blobs of milk powder
- when its all mixed up that its thicken into a more goowy consistancy, pore the mixture on a baking paper
- spread the sprinkles of your choice, all over the cookie mixture
- with another baking paper on top of it, roll it like when you a rolling a naan bread or chapati. Spread it that its surface is smooth.
- cut it in any shape you like
- wait till it cools down completely so it hardens and its ready to eat!